Great Tasting Muffins for anytime!
- 1 Dry Spice Cake mix
- 1 Can Pumpkin Puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1. Cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 c chopped nuts
- 1 tsp Mexican vanilla
- Mix above ingredients well with wire whisk making sure you get all the dry mix stored in batter.
- Divide evenly into large muffin tins that are sprayed with a release agent and bake 350 degrees 15-18 min
- Makes 20-24 muffins depending how full you fill with batter. I usually fill them 3/4 full.
- Great for breakfast, snacks or Anytime! Enjoy!