Spicy Yummy Pork Fajita
This is a really good dish and not a lot of fat so I can eat them and not feel guilty especially with the Flat-out Flatbread! So here’s how you put it all together.
- 3- Pounds of cooked pork, I used a lean pork roast and I slow cooked it the day before.
- Shred the pork, and remove any fat or bone then place it back into a pan.
- Add 3/4 pint jar of Salsa, I used Medium Chunky style. (Most the time I use my homemade Salsa)
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic, plus a dash of salt and pepper
- 1 Small onion chopped and 1/2 Green Pepper chopped
cooked fajita meat
Mix the meat, salsa, peppers, onions, and garlic together in a large pan on stove to heat up.
Then I used the FlatBread as a shell to wrap it up with because they are high protein and only 90 calories plus it makes a good size Fajita! I slightly heat the FlatBread up in microwave then sprinkle some cheddar cheese on it first then add the meat mixture, about a 1/2 cup.
Then roll that puppy up!
There you have a Spicy Pork Fajita!
Serve with a side salad and you have yourself a meal to brag about! Healthy Living At Least Trying