- . 1 cup of Shea Butter
- . 1 cup Coconut Oil
- . 1/3 cup of Arrow Root Powder/Or 2-3 Tsp of Beeswax Beads
- Soften the Shea Butter and Coconut oil in microwave or double broiler; I melt the Beeswax separate then add to the Shea Butter and coconut oil. Keep staring till mixture melts and don’t overcook!
- Add the Arrow Root Powder and stir well.(If you like a thicker lotion)
- Add 75-100 drops of Essential Oil all one scent or your choice.
- I used: .50 drops Lavender
- . 10 Frankincense
- . 10 Lemon
- Transfer to mixing bowl and whip with mixer till soft form peaks.
- Then transfer to glass jars.
This made 4 small 4oz jars
Lavender is healing to the skin and a natural disinfectant
Frankincense is healing to skin and wrinkles and helps reduce inflammation
Lemon helps reduce cellulitis deposits and cooling to the body
So good and not greasy! See that was easy peasy!! ENJOY!